how livestock wealth works
• An investor buys a six to eight-month old calf that has been skillfully sourced our from preferred farmers.
• The calf is raised at the farm until it reaches a mature age of 30 – 33 months
• The mature cow is slaughtered to produce high value free-range, hormone-free, grass-fed beef
• We sell the meat online, or through bulk wholesale and to niche export markets through its GrassBeefTM brand
• The owner of the cow makes a return of between and 10% p.a. and 15% p.a. from the sale of the meat
What are my risks ?
All risks are insured.
What are my buying options ?
- Installment, Cash Deposits, EFT, Credit Cards, TransferWise, Stripe, Buying as a group
What happens after buying ?
Certificate, Farm Visit, App update, Newsletter
Can I borrow against my cow ?
Yes you can.
How easy is to get out ?
We sell it to someone else.